I am writing on the following topics:
- The notion of control involved in actions and attitudes. More specifically, why we hold on to it so desperately. This leads me to ponder about Kant's notion of spontaneity.
- The notion of blame, and whether it is a necessary condition on responsibility.
- The notion of attributability and answerability.
- First-person authority. Is it an epistemic or non-epistemic notion?
- Do we hope for reasons? Are we responsible for being optimistic? What is the difference between hope, optimism and wishful thinking?